Welcome to Alma Retreat at the Bedouin Oasis Camp, operated jointly by Alma Retreat FZE, registered in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates, Gulf Tours FZE, registered in Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates, and Arabian Incentive LLC, registered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates ( “Alma Retreat”).
This Agreement is in effect as of May 1, 2017.
The Alma Retreat may include some or all of the following: (a) variety of wellness and fitness programmes and activities aimed at inspiring creativity, motivating toward achieving personal goals, and having fun, (b) overnight accommodation in tented camps, and (c) hire of the entire location on an exclusive basis for custom retreat experiences . All of the foregoing are delivered on the Alma Retreat premises, and collectively referred to as the “Retreat Services”.
PLEASE READ VERY CAREFULLY ALL OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF ALMA RETREAT. BY MAKING A BOOKING TO AND USING THE ALMA RETREAT, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
2. Reservation Details. It is your responsibility to check the reservation details, including the Retreat Services, programme and planned activities, and ensure that the particulars contained therein are correct.
3. Payments. You shall pay Alma Retreat, at the time of booking, either the total amount due for each person included in your reservation or a deposit up to 50% of the amount for special events and exclusive hire of the entire location. When a deposit is paid, the full balance shall be settled at least 2 weeks before arrival date. If payment of the balance is not received, Alma Retreat reserves the right to cancel the reservation.
For special events and exclusive hire of the entire location, Alma Retreat may request you a security deposit upon check in. If this is the case, it will be clearly stated in your booking confirmation . .
4. Downgrades and Upgrades. Alma Retreats reserve the right to withhold any refunds in the event you decide to downgrade your Retreat Services after monies have been paid. In the event of upgrades, a new price will apply and should be paid in full at the time of the alteration.
5. Cancellation Policy. In the event you cancel your reservation, regardless of the circumstances, and unless agreed otherwise in writing, the following refunds apply:
All refunds will be processed through the original method of payment.
6. Programme and Activity Changes. Due to coaches and trainers’ cancellations, weather conditions or other unforeseen situations beyond our control, Alma Retreat reserves the right to change bookings and Retreat Services, and shall inform you as soon as possible of such changes. Alternative arrangements will be offered but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred by you, including airfares for example. In case of a cancellation of the entire Retreat Services included in your reservation due to adverse weather conditions, you will be entitled to a new booking at a future date at no extra cost.
7. Discounts. Alma Retreat reserves the right to offer discretionary discounts and this does not affect the status of any guests who have paid the full price and no discount will then become due to them.
8. Prohibited Conduct. You shall only use the Retreat Services for permitted use and shall not use the Retreat Services for any offensive, noisy, dangerous, illegal, immoral or improper purposes. You shall not do anything which may be a nuisance or annoyance to Alma Retreat and its guests, staff or owners.
9. Destroyed and Missing Articles. You shall keep all Alma Retreat fixtures, fittings, furniture and effects in a good condition and will be liable for any articles which are destroyed or missing.
10. Use Termination. Alma Retreat reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate your use of the Retreat Services in the event of any breach of this Agreement. The guest will be required to vacate the property and Alma Retreat shall not refund payment or accept any consequential liability damages or loss.
11. Guest Documentation. It is your responsibility to ensure you have all the relevant travel and identification documentation.
12. Transport Delays and Cancellations. Alma Retreat can accept no responsibility for delay or cancellation of any flights, train, buses or other forms of transport. Alma Retreat only takes responsibility for delays or cancellations of transfers included in the Retreat Services and confirmed in your booking.
13. Health and Safety. You must comply fully with all and any health and safety regulations introduced by Alma Retreat.
14. Health and Medical Concerns. Some of the Retreat Services relate to exercise and fitness. You and all guests in your booking acknowledge and agree that the following warnings and disclaimers shall apply to all such Retreat Services.
Before participating in any exercise program or using any fitness products or services that may be described and/or made accessible in our Websites and/or Retreat Services, we strongly recommend that you consult with a physician or other healthcare provider. Alma Retreat, its staff and partners are not licensed medical care providers, are not rendering personal medical advice or treatment, and have no expertise in advising on, diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
The Retreat Services are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. You acknowledge and agree that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, and/or when using any fitness products or services, there is the possibility of physical injury and/or death, and you assume the risk and responsibility for any such results.
You should never disregard medical advice or delay seeking it because of a statement you have read on our Websites and/or provided in our Retreat Services. The Retreat Services should not be used in lieu of advice given by qualified medical professionals such as your doctor or registered dietitian. It is important that the Retreat Services are used only in conjunction with qualified medical guidance. If you know or suspect that you may be pregnant, have an eating disorder, have diabetes, or have any other physical or medical condition, it is imperative that you seek the advice of your doctor prior to using the Retreat Services.
You must always consult your doctor before beginning an exercise or dietary program. Keep the following checklist in mind when developing your program in conjunction with your health care provider, but also bear in mind that the checklist is not exhaustive and does not take the place of a consultation with your healthcare provider.
If you experience any discomfort or pain during an exercise routine you must immediately cease the activity and seek the assistance of a physician.
15. Loss or Damage. Alma Retreat cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of guests. Furthermore, Alma Retreat accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses which may be received during your stay or travelling to and from Alma Retreat.
16. Feedback and Complaints. In the event of a guest wanting to provide feedback or lodge a complaint they should contact the Retreat Manager, or alternatively email us at email@example.com . In case of complaints and problems, Alma Retreat will make all efforts to resolve these promptly and effectively. In the unlikely event that a complaint or problem cannot be resolved and you wish to make a formal complaint, you must notify us in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of the end of the Retreat Services. Failure to provide written notice of the complaint will preclude you from being entitled to take any further action against Alma Retreat.
17. Travel and Medical Insurance. We recommend that all guests have adequate travel, cancellation and medical insurance for the duration of the Retreat Services.
18. Media. Alma Retreat reserves the right to take any recordings during the Retreat Services and you accept that all rights whatsoever arising in the recordings shall be solely owned by Alma Retreat. You accept and agree that any recordings may be used by Alma Retreat at its absolute discretion in any manner, including but not limited to its website, promotional material and advertisements.
19. Copyrights. Alma Retreat reserves all copyright which may subsist in the products of, or in connection with, the provision of all Retreat Services. Alma Retreat reserves the right to take such actions as it deems appropriate or necessary to restrain or prevent infringement of such copyrights.
20. Limitation of Liability. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, Alma Retreat and its partners will in no event be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including lost profit damages arising from or in connection with any use of the Retreat Services, even if Alma Retreat and any of its partners have been advised of the possibility of such losses or damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, the aggregate liability of Alma Retreat to you for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to Alma Retreat for the Services.
21. Choice of Law and Forum. This Agreement and the relationship between you and Alma shall be governed by the laws of the Emirate of Dubai and the central laws of the United Arab Emirates applicable to the Emirate of Dubai without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and Alma agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …