At Alma you'll find everything you need for a comfortable and relaxing stay. However, to make the most of our amenities we suggest bringing the following items with you:
- Light and comfortable clothing.
- Sun cream and a hat - the sun can get quite hot during the day.
- Warm clothes like a jumper or jacket for the evening, as temperatures in the desert do drop - particularly between the months of November-March.
- Warm pajamas and a beanie hat for a cozy nights sleep. You'll be sleeping in cabins under the open night stars!
- Sports gear if you are taking part in any of the physical exercise activities.
- Swimming suit(s) for the Ice Bath and Sweat Lodge.
- Flip-flops or sandals for increased comfort and convenience when walking through the sand.
- Insect repellent to keep unwanted bites at bay.
- In each cabin you will find complementary shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, soap, body lotion, detox face masks as well as a cozy bathrobe. Feel free to bring your own toiletries, but you are welcome to all that is on offer.
Lastly, try to pack light and avoid wheeled luggage - they don’t roll on desert sand!