Feeling tired, stressed and overloaded by the daily demands of life? Do you want to exercise and eat well, but lack the motivation to do the things you know your body needs? Or would you simply like to go back to source and recharge your batteries?
The Alma Weekend Retreat two night get-away motivates your BODY through daily interactive fitness classes, inspires your MIND with meditation and yoga and our art workshops unlock your CREATIVITY. The holistic program has a bit of everything to meet your individual needs: physical, mental and emotional inspiration, designed to teach you techniques to de-stress and improve wellbeing in your day-to-day life.
We bring people together who need a boost back into health and fitness or just a home away from home to meet likeminded people and make new friends. During this retreat we’ll work with you to establish and meet your own personal goals. Whether you’re looking to lose weight, de-stress, or just learn more about healthy lifestyle, our program is designed to give you the right balance of education, nutrition and exercise.
Participation in the retreat activities is optional, but we encourage our guests to join as many activities of the program as they can to benefit from the ALMA Weekend Retreat experience to the fullest
- Our weekend program starts on Thursday afternoon and runs until Sunday morning. For maximum benefit, we recommend you attend the full 3 nights program, however our shorter stay options and day passes will also leave you feeling refreshed. Group sizes are kept to a maximum of 25 to 30 people at any one time, meaning you can fully enjoy an intimate experience.
- When staying with us overnight, you can choose from two accommodation options:
Single room for one, with a double bed
Shared room for two, with an option for either two single beds or one double bed
- The program is all-inclusive of a delicious and nutritious vegan diet, with additional healthy meat options. Please use the "Dietary preferences and allergies" field during the booking process.
- We can offer and arrange lots of different and additional activities during your stay with us, over and beyond to what is included in our standard programs. You can select from a number of activities listed below to have fun and adventure, nourish your passions, relax or discover the beautiful natural surroundings and traditions.
Stand-Up Paddling (SUP)*
* These activities are provided in collaboration with our nearby partners and are only available with advance bookings so make sure you contact us for more information and make the necessary arrangements.
- Participation in the program activities is optional, but we encourage our guests to join as many activities as they can to benefit from the experience to the fullest.
Check-in time is 14:30
Check-out time is 11:30