Do you regularly feel lethargic and tired? As if you want to exercise and eat well, but lack the motivation to do the things you know your body needs?
Take some time out to detox and make a positive change, with the support of great fitness coaches and the like-minded people you will meet.
The Alma Retreat Bootcamp brings together individuals who need a boost back into health and fitness. During this retreat we’ll work with you to establish and meet your own personal goals. Whether you’re looking to lose weight, tone up, or learn more about what to eat, our program is designed to give you the right balance of education, nutrition and exercise.
Tailored to suit all ages and fitness levels, each day involves a variety of team games, food workshops and low impact outdoor activities aimed at getting you fit whilst having fun. Each night will end with a relaxing muscle soak in the open air pool, followed by meditation and stargazing around the night fire.
The Alma Retreat Bootcamp program is operated on an all-inclusive basis, with accommodation, food & drinks and all group activities in the program included in the price.Transfer to and from our location can be arranged at extra cost.
- Our weekend program starts on Thursday afternoon and run until Sunday morning. For maximum benefit, we recommend you attend the full 3 nights program, however our shorter stay options and day passes will also leave you feeling refreshed. Group sizes are kept to a maximum of 25 to 30 people at any one time, meaning you can fully enjoy an intimate experience.
Alma Bootcamp Weekend Program
- When staying with us overnight, you can choose from two accommodation options:
Single room for one, with a double bed
Shared room for two, with an option for either two single beds or one double bed
- The program is all-inclusive of delicious and nutritious vegan diet options – however we are happy to accommodate your individual dietary preferences. We can add meat and other animal based ingredients to your meal plan at an extra cost of AED 100 per day.
Please use the "Dietary preferences and allergies" field during the booking process to add the meat supplement to your meal plan and / or to indicate any allergies.
- We can offer and arrange lots of different and additional activities during your stay with us, over and beyond to what is included in our standard programs. You can select from a number of activities listed below to have fun and adventure, nourish your passions, relax or discover the beautiful natural surroundings and traditions.
Stand-Up Paddling (SUP)*
* These activities are provided in collaboration with our nearby partners and are only available with advance bookings so make sure you contact us for more information and make the necessary arrangements.
- Participation in the program activities is optional, but we encourage our guests to join as many activities as they can to benefit from the experience to the fullest.
Check-in time is 14:30
Check-out time is 12:30