Do you feel like your entire life centers around working, sleeping and eating? Have you lost track of the last time you just had fun, inspired by new ideas and meeting interesting people?
Maybe it’s time for you to go back to your creative roots. Learn how to paint a portrait, use the professional camera that’s been lying around your home for years, or just play bongos around a fire.
The Alma Creative Retreat brings together individuals looking to let go of the day-to-day and reconnect with their joyful side. The program is a mixture of guided creative workshops and space for your own artistic projects.
Days will start with fun fitness or mindfulness activities to wake up the senses, followed by a nourishing organic breakfast. Interactive creative workshops will then be held to ignite your imagination. Afternoons are a mix of trips to nearby mountains and beaches, as well as time for creative self-expression. After delicious barbecue dinners and dance or music classes, bonfires and star gazing will complete an unforgettable experience.
The Alma Creative Retreat program is operated on an all-inclusive basis, with accommodation, food & drinks and all group activities in the program included in the price.Transfer to and from our location can be arranged at extra cost.
- Our weekend program starts on Thursday afternoon and run until Sunday morning. For maximum benefit, we recommend you attend the full 3 nights program, however our shorter stay options and day passes will also leave you feeling refreshed. Group sizes are kept to a maximum of 25 to 30 people at any one time, meaning you can fully enjoy an intimate experience.
Alma Retreat Weekend Program
- When staying with us overnight, you can choose from two accommodation options:
Single room for one, with a double bed
Shared room for two, with an option for either two single beds or one double bed
- The program is all-inclusive of delicious and nutritious vegan diet options – however we are happy to accommodate your individual dietary preferences. We can add meat and other animal based ingredients to your meal plan at an extra cost of AED 100 per day.
Please use the "Dietary preferences and allergies" field during the booking process to add the meat supplement to your meal plan and / or to indicate any allergies.
- We can offer and arrange lots of different and additional activities during your stay with us, over and beyond to what is included in our standard programs. You can select from a number of activities listed below to have fun and adventure, nourish your passions, relax or discover the beautiful natural surroundings and traditions.
Stand-Up Paddling (SUP)*
* These activities are provided in collaboration with our nearby partners and are only available with advance bookings so make sure you contact us for more information and make the necessary arrangements.
- Participation in the program activities is optional, but we encourage our guests to join as many activities as they can to benefit from the experience to the fullest.
Check-in time is 14:30
Check-out time is 11:30